I have been working really hard to cook and eat healthier since I have been home. I am making almost everything from scratch; bread, crackers, graham crackers, potato chips and more. However I have continued to drink several cans of pop a day. Sometimes I drink Diet Dr Pepper but my ultimate favorite is Pepsi. Knowing that all of my healthy foods would be more beneficial if I quit drinking pop, I made the decision to stop when I ran out of Diet Dr Pepper. There was a Blue Mountain Cola in the fridge also, so I drank that on Sunday, but since then, no Soda.
It is the hardest first thing in the morning when I used to have my morning pop instead of coffee. I am drinking a glass of Kombucha tea at that time, water and milk the rest. So far so good. I love it and I miss it, but it is not worth the health problems that it causes, so I will stick to it.
Big Family Food and Fun: August 2-8, 2026
2 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment