Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Officially a WAHM!

I turned in my resignation to the ethanol plant today. It was a difficult decision to make, but I know it was the right one. There was a lot of security in having that job even though I felt underutilized there. It is so fulfilling to be at home taking care of my family. I am still going to be working, but it will be with a much different focus.

I am hoping to expand the business for Locker Room. I have had several calls in the last few days for shirts or hats. I am really excited. We have some plans for simple modifications to the back yard so that Ryan can play outside while I am screen printing. Josh dug up the pond this past weekend, and we have done some major trimming of the rose bushes. We are going to run a fence across to the corner of the house so that when he escapes out the back door, he is still penned in.

My other job is going to be doing the books for Ron & Dena's new restaurant. I will also be waiting tables a couple of nights a week down there. Josh should be at home most of the time when I am working and I can take the kids with me to do the book work. I told the twins that I would pay them a little bit to take care of the little boys while I am doing that.

It feels so good to have taken the leap and I know that God is going to take care of us.

No comments: