Thursday, April 1, 2010

MOMMY WHAT DOIN'?!?!

I hear this questions thousands of times a day. I can be changing his diaper, or feeding Lane, when he knows exactly what I am doing, but he asks anyway over and over just to see if I will change my answer. I know it is because when I can't see him I call, "Ryan what are you doing?" but it is still cute and after the 10th time in 2 minutes quite annoying.

I feel so blessed to be at home taking care of my boys right now. Ryan has strep throat and has been running a pretty high fever the last few days and even though it is scary I love every minute of it. In the past when my kids have been sick, my mom has come to take care of them so that I can go to work. I always feel so bad when I leave them at home with her when they are sick.

Thank you Lord Jesus that you have made it possible for me to be home at this time. I trust you to take care of all of our needs during this time of transition. Thank you for the beautiful children that you have given me and give me wisdom to train them in a way that is pleasing to you. Amen

No comments: