I was tagged by Brooke Lutz of Lutz Loop. Seven things about me and tag seven people.
1. I was born on Friday the 13th.
2. The twins were born on my birthday 23 years later on Friday the 13th.
3. This is my last pregnancy. (Unless something miraculous happens!) BUT, we are completely open to adoption in a few years if we feel that God wants us to.
4. Since high school graduation I have moved 15 times. 11 of those time have been since the twins were born. (My dad is a professional mover who hopes he is retired!)
5. I met Josh on an Internet dating site after he had already met my parents in person. (www.farmersonly.com)
6. I plan to start home schooling my boys in the fall.
7. I have played 5 different instruments in Concert Band, Jazz Band, and Pep Band during my high school and college music career.
I tag anyone who wants to do this because I really don't know who to tag!
Big Family Food and Fun: August 2-8, 2026
2 days ago




2 comments:
Wow I learned a lot! I admire you for homeschooling! I could NEVER do it and I'm a teacher!
Brooke, I couldn't have done it when I was your age. (I say that as though I am SO much older than you!) It is something that has recently become heavy on my heart! It will be hard, but God will give me strength!
Post a Comment