Friday, January 29, 2010

Kitchen Remodel Part I

Last Friday my dad, Josh, and Josh's dad started tearing out our kitchen. We had started a little bit before harvest and torn out a chimney and a few cupboards, but this began the real project. By Saturday night the kitchen was down to the studs. Electricians came on Monday and started rewiring the kitchen. Dad has been here every day working while Josh and I are at work. Maybe we will have cabinets on the wall by next weekend.





2 comments:

Dillan Family said...

WOW! I can't wait to see it all finished. It'll be fabulous. Did you know I bought an entire kitchen off craigslist from a guy in Lincoln? I'm refinishing the cabinets now. We are not as far into the remodel as you are. I'm so glad you have your parents to help you with your project!

Josh & Carla Taylor said...

I did know that Terri, that is kind of what started my quest for some used cabinets. Good luck with your project. We couldn't do it without our parents help for sure. All of the sheet rock is on and they got the first coat of mud on the walls today! More pictures this weekend.