Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stll hanging in there

Week 33 of my pregnancy and things are still going very well. The baby is growing and moving a lot. A friend pointed out to me today that when he is moving while I am trying to sleep, at least he is still inside and I can sleep. If he were born I would be up taking care of him. I had not looked at it like that before. Very good point.

Dad and Josh are starting the kitchen demo project on Friday afternoon. They are taking the whole thing down to the studs and then the electricians will come rewire the kitchen. Then the reconstruction will start. New drywall, used but different cabinets, new counter tops, and a new microwave/stove hood are just a few of the changes that are being made. I am very excited to get my refrigeration out of my dining room and to have the ice maker and water dispenser hooked up! My hope is that all of this will be put back together before the baby gets here.

Josh, my mom, and Josh's mom are also working on some painting projects. The dining room, hallway and bathroom are on the agenda. Hopefully it will all turn out good!

Well off to do some screen printing. I have a big order to get done by weekend.

1 comment:

Dillan Family said...

Wow you are a busy woman! Looking great too, by the way. I saw you at church but didn't get to talk to you. Hang in there, all the discomfort toward the end of the pregnancy makes you think you are REALLY ready for the sleepless nights.