When we had our 20 week ultrasound we could see that our baby was sucking his thumb. Since he has been born he has been trying to catch it, but it just moves so fast! I had been saying from the beginning that I wasn't going to let him suck his thumb because Clifton had such a hard time giving it up. The past few weeks Ryan has been getting more and more frantic trying to get it and often will suck on his fist when he is done nursing. He really does not want anything to do with a pacifier anymore. I have accepted the fact that Ryan didn't really care if Mommy doesn't want him to, he is going to suck it. Last night he finally caught that thumb. He didn't let go until he was fast asleep. He is pretty cute!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment