Today Nate, Cliff, and I were baptized. It was such a great day. I had never been baptized and felt like now was the time to do it. We all wanted to make a public statement of our faith and to let everyone know that we have asked Jesus to forgive us of our sins and to come into our hearts. It was so awesome to have the boys do this with me today. There were 13 of us at CWC to be baptized. That was the biggest group that Todd has ever had to date.
13 is a significant number at our house since Nate, Cliff, and I all share a August 13th birthday and their biological father signed relinquishment papers on the 13th of December. So we think that it is cool that we were in a group of 13 today.
The pictures taken on my camera today were really dark, so pictures will follow as soon as my brother-in-law emails his to me.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment