Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sock Monkeys

I saw a cute tutorial about making sock monkeys and decided to make some for my kids for Christmas. Since I am rarely home without children, the twins saw my "practice" monkey and decided that their cousins needed sock monkeys too. (I had already thought of this, but wanted to see how much work it was going to be first.) Anyway, this started me on a holiday adventure of making seven monkeys. I have not taken pictures of my kids with theirs yet, but here are some of Cody, Collin, and Callie. They turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

Greene Pastures said...

Cute!! I have been wanting to make a sock monkey forever! One of these days...:) I don't know what my fascination is, but I think they are adorable.

Josh & Carla Taylor said...

They were pretty easy and it really didn't take that long. It was fun looking for unusual socks. Nate helped me stuff them.