Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My best Birthday Present!

Eleven years ago on my birthday I had the best present in the whole world. Nate and Cliff were born and they changed my life forever. From irresponsible party girl to mother of twins in an instant. How far we have all come from there, I am walking so much closer to God than I was back then. And, while some may disagree, I think I have grown up into a responsible woman.
Nate and Cliff are no longer the little boys you see below, but becoming more like men every day. While it makes me sad sometimes, it makes me proud too.
This year on my birthday I got another fantastic gift.....my nephew Conner Mark. Isn't he adorable! I can't wait until we can go visit him and I can snuggle him up. Congratulations to Jason and Kim on their new beautiful boy! It appears that he is already well loved and adored.






No comments: