Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Update

Here is a 4D picture of our new baby boy, LJ. He should be arriving around the end of February. The doctor said that everything looks great and he weighed about 13 ounces when we were there on Friday. Even though it has been suggested that we try again for a girl, this will be the last child that I carry in my womb. Three C-Sections are enough for this Mommy. Someday in the future if we really feel that we need to bring a little girl into our chaos then we will consider adoption. For now, I am pretty sure I will have enough to keep me busy!


For those of you who are not sure what you are looking at, this is a picture of his face. He has his arm over his head and you can see his hand on top of his head.

No comments: