Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ryan

I did some cleaning and rearranging after I woke up from a nap in the chair to find that Ryan had destroyed a flower arrangement from our wedding and ate a flower pettal that had been spray painted! I tried to fish it out of his mouth, but I wasn't fast enough. The bench in the pictures below is one that my brother Nathan made. It replaces the flower arrangement. Ryan was very excited to see a little bench his size and was laughing and squealing. He crawled right up on it and stood straight up. (This is not really what I had in mind when I put it there.)


My camera wasn't fast enough to catch him completely upright.

He was trying to sit down, but he can't quite get it yet.

This is how Mommy wants him to sit on the bench, but he can only do it with help so far.




He was playing with his bear from "Grandpa Clyde" this afternoon.



No comments: