Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Daniel Study


I am joining many of the ladies from our church in a Daniel Bible Study via correspondence course. I wanted so badly to drive to Imperial on Wednesday evenings to join them, but it just was not working out. Terri got me the Cd's so that I can listen to them and do the homework even though I am not there. I had an hour of uninterrupted drive time this morning, so I listened to Session 2. It is so AWESOME!!!! I am so excited about what God is teaching me and that a group of us 38 (last I knew) strong can study this together! It is so powerful! Thanks Terri for making sure that I could participate when I was going to give up.

1 comment:

Dillan Family said...

i'm so glad you can do it with us. we miss you being able to personally be there! i love those cd's in the car, too. i have them on my mp3 so i can listen to them when mowing or running. i need to hear it over & over!