OK.....for those of you who do not know, I have recently become obsessed with cloth diapering. So obsessed that I have drug at least one friend in with me. LOL! It started out as a way to save some money and has grown from there. Anyway, it can get quite expensive if you purchase them all custom made, so I decided to try to make some of my own. I started out using old t-shirts. Very cute, but he is out growing them already, so time for a new plan that will fit longer. I bought some fabric over the weekend to make a different style of diaper and to make some covers to keep the wet in. Here is my first cover. It is made from very soft fleece. I made it tonight with a little guidance from my Mom. (She did teach me how to sew when I was young, but I am pretty sure she thought that it was a waste of time, but look at me 20 years later! I do still remember a lot of my lessons.)
Big Family Food and Fun: August 2-8, 2026
2 days ago




1 comment:
very cute. you should sell them! (although did i mention that i still think you are a crazy mama?!) :)
Post a Comment